Thread: Discussion: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 03:44 PM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Id happily take AMN, Gallagher, Bartley and Pereira. Quite like Furlong too.
I have based my choices that was chosen to improve the squad on what i feel we need to get a better balance also to upgrade our midfield.
As for Maitland-Niles he is a good player and would add quality to our squad without question, but as you say and i agree his most effective position is RB or RWB but we are well stocked there with Ward and Clyne who we should keep and we still have not seen Ferguson play, and his fee would most likely be 15-20m which can be used elsewhere. I also like Furlong and was surprised we did not step in whilst he was at QPR, but plays in a position we are well stocked in.
As for Connor Gallager he is a player i have liked and a player i wanted last summer, but has not stood out in an average WBA side and still needs to gain further experience so maybe on a seasons loan is an option, also Chelsea will most likely want 20m plus i would look at this guy, and my views on Pereira are well known as i rate him very highly and he would make an excellent AM for us as i mentioned in a midfield of Lewis Cook only if fully recovered from his serious injury (real pity) with Pereira, Eze and Wilf Zaha in a free wandering wide role. And Bartley would add real steel to our Central Defence would make a great free signing.