View Single Post
Old 19-04-2021, 06:15 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
It needs to be pointed out that if the big 6 are booted out of domestic football that surely their records would have to be expunged.

I think this means we won the title in 1990-91
Good point, it probably also means that we won the Champions League in 1992. Arsenal put up a really poor showing that year as I recall and I'm sure we could have done better. Confident we could have turned over Barcelona in the final, thus depriving them of their first ever European Cup and starting the rot which these days sees them as a part-time club in the Spanish fifth tier.

The final was a dour game with defences on top but our direct style troubled Koeman and co throughout. The decisive moment came in the 76th minute, Andy Gray latching on to Bright's knockdown to fire home from 15 yards for a 1-0 win.