View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 01:53 PM

hulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is herehulkster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
FIFA banning poppies kind of makes sense, when you think about it, in relation to the international game, given the history of the British militarily with quite a few International Nations. I don't really agree with that, but I can see why it might be an issue for some African nations FAs, Asian Nations FAs and say the Argentine FA.

But I'm also generally of the opinion that I have no interest at all in what the likes of Robinson and Roscoe have to say, as they rarely actually mean what they say, rather its about highjacking issues for political support.

For all their 'stance on Grooming gangs' they actually did f**k all except exploit it for their own recruitment, whilst simultaneously distracting attention from those who did actually bring it to light. All it was for them was a chance to create greater divisions for their own gain.
Spot on. How people are unable to work this all out for themselves is quite frankly ridiculous. Some of the people I see dismissing this must purely be doing it to further their agenda even though they know they're being disingenuous. It's the only explanation for it.