View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 04:45 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
Yes we already know you don't like a light being shone on your hypocrisy.
You are struggling now....i am happy to stand against both HRW and Amnesty for the positions they have regarding Palestine and Israel. As explained at the time. You can add a few more including Liberty and Shami. All the responses and reasons are on here and can be found in Wiki if you have forgotten. You can add Pinochet which i pointed out the economic recovery which in the mind of CR means i also supported the violence even after numerous responses making it clear i dont.

None of that said though relates to the hypocrisy in the post by CR which was a direct response to his posts over a number of years to me on a personal level. Which seems to have so upset you. I still question why you have even seen the need to respond. CR is more than capable of bullshitting his way out.

Which therefore raised the last point are you two playing tag.

Which of course you do not respond too but return to something i still standby. Hey Ho just saying carry on or tag CR.

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 11-06-2021 at 05:08 PM.