View Single Post
Old 11-06-2021, 05:55 PM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hong_kong_hg View Post
LOL you have a penchant for pretending politics is the motivating factor behind reporting & protesting human rights violations and discrimination, alongside your other penchant for pretending valid criticism of your hypocrisy is anti-semitic.

Your hideous distortions straight out of the authoritarian playbook undermine To view the link you have to Register or Login. I make no apology for pointing out the malign political hackery of you, and of others here.
I will take your last paragraph first if I may. This shows precisely why these groups need to be above criticism. I have no issue with the importance of the issues it has raised around the world. I pointed out within the context of Israel and Palestine they have failed to do that in my opinion. The reasons why i hold that opinion as well. It fails the Palestinians that need the issues highlighted as well. Disagree with the Israel Palestine issues and we can duscuss but suggest you move that conversation to the relevant thread. Again its not even nuanced at no time have i argued regarding other reports ever. The situation in China is horrendous. I have at no time argued with reports about other countries or conflicts and there are issues others have raised again Wiki will help you.

I am very careful where i use antisemitism as an arguement. With you I highlighted why and the reasoning citing the relevant part of the IHRA definition and examples. In any other example you will find I have done the same. In some cases you have asked for me to to be clear what I am saying. Despite the baiting i keep within the boundaries i set myself not what you or others wish to set. You want a clear as possible view there are times in here the views expressed in debate have crossed the line in my opinion. That is my opinion from my viewpoint based on the IHRA. But i have a view that nothing is gained by calling it out. That a far greater understanding of the differences can be had by maintaining cordial debate.

Finally Once and once only have i asked the Mods on here to review a post. Which as an aside CR was supportive of. Les at least now knows what salt beef looks like.

None of which addresses the point raised to CR or your obsession with it or the obsessions now to attempt to undermine it.

So how about i try....

Is it because the point is wrong
Is it because you disagree with the point

I could add a third but refuse as it does not add to the debate and fails my personal boundaries
when debating on here.

You might use the CR Word Salad response to the first part of the response hopefully the last part helps explain it.

Last edited by N Herts Eagle; 11-06-2021 at 10:00 PM.