View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 10:27 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Just because I have quoted left wing Jewish organisations doesn’t mean I thought it was anything other than a minority view and only a pillock like you would then crudely try to compare that to someone pushing a far right agenda from someone from a minority group.

You said Pinochet saved Chile. You smear human rights organisations. You play down bigotry against Palestinians. You smear the BLM movement. You’re a nasty bit of work and have been picked up on that by far more posters than the “tag team”.

Good enough tag for you?
The hypocrisy and rewrite of history in this post is excellent well done. You quoted them consistently in support of your position and used the wrong type of Jew when challenged. Seems a tad unfair just because it does not suit your view to at least let others from the other extreme the same consideration. For the avoidance of doubt both are wrong.

As for the smearing i attach a link on the HRW Director for Israel Palestine. Not that i expect you to read it but others may find it interesting and may even acknowledge there is cause to at least wonder..
To view the link you have to Register or Login

If calling some of the political aspects of BLM marxist is smearing then astonishingly they smear themselves. I think it was HPlace who was confused by the two UK organisations. The second link he posted is interesting and bear in mind that was the organisation that was funded by some 1m in the UK Go Fund..

The USA link and Marxism I have posted before.

You obviously are challenged over concepts and the serious dangers of hyperinflation. History is never your strong point. I stand with the economic point not the actions elsewhere.

I also stand that the better form of debate is cordial some are challenged by that you obviously fall into that category. Will not stop me trying.