View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 08:55 AM
An old creakey.

Trolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrolley came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian J View Post
My good self utters words that at Celtic if he doesn't manage to win the league and beat rangers he will be out on his "ear"
My dear Ian J,

Yes Sir, this could come to pass, but should he be successful in Scotland this could lead to a top job in the Premier League.Should he keep our "Heads above water" he might not be seen in the same "Light" by our top clubs.In life often one has to back one's ability should a prime opportunity present itself.There are dangers and pitfalls but football management is littered with them.
Ruddy having to now go out with my good lady wife to a garden centre.

Last edited by Trolley; 08-04-2021 at 09:00 AM.