View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 09:05 AM

macstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is heremacstar Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
When I turned on my PC this morning I could not wake the PIN entry screen. Eventually I turned the computer off manually and then back on.

It went into this whole updating Windows routine, which took at least 20 minutes. I had fears I was going to encounter the same problems as the thread starter.

Got through it OK, but I hate the fact it does these updates without asking. I'm sure there is a setting somewhere that gives you the option to be asked first.

For all its faults, at least Apple only updates its iOS when you give it the OK to do so.
Having similar problems. Yes there is a setting to stop the updates initiating automatic.

But iam also unable to get a major update to complete with it coming back with an 'update failed' at the end of it. Also troubleshooter didnt work.