Thread: Discussion: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 11:18 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
You make it sound like theyíre the champions elect.

Ajeyi is a Championship CB playing in the Premier League, Bartley isnít much better. The big bloke they signed upfront in Jan looks awful, completely out of hIs depth. They have a couple of good players but there is a reason theyíre getting relegated and will struggle to make 25 points.

Allardyce is known for his teams being defensively strong and he couldnít get it to work at West Brom because the players arenít good enough at this level.
I think that is a lot closer to how I see it. Itís not an accident that they are stuck at the bottom and with two experienced Managers itís been the same. If you watch their highlights they have moments but if you watch them for 90 mins too many of these players fall short. As I said above Yokuslu looks the pick to me and the others I would pass on tbh. too many questions over them. Beggars may not be choosers however.