View Single Post
Old 10-04-2021, 12:16 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post
Ive renewed my lot but no Email confirmation although the payment has gone through

Did the people that renewed yesterday get a mail eventually as looking on here it seems that there was a delay yesterday as well ?
I never get a confirmation email from the box office for any purchase I make. I've always assumed their emails get stuck in some spam filter somewhere but I've never been able to sort it out. I always have to check on my tickets account to confirm that I have actually been sold the tickets. It also means I can't print off e-tickets from the email.