View Single Post
Old 12-04-2021, 05:40 PM

Mr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMr Mojo Risin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I don’t think the NHS is all that great and I don’t understand why it is considered a national religion.

I agree with the popular opinion that it has a lot of hard working and dedicated staff. But I think the capacity of its hospitals, standard of care, availability of services and waiting times isn’t that great. It’s a better health system than what is in the U.S. but probably worse than what is in most of Europe.

I also find the love for it a bit weird. I doubt that any other country, when hosting the Olympics, would devote a section of the opening ceremony to their health service.

Most importantly, I think that the love of the NHS can blind us to its faults and prevent improvements from happening when and where they are needed.