View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 11:33 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehalifaxman View Post
Just renewed for 4 people as voucher was in one big lump so stuck paying for friends and family again. Applied the voucher code but it didn't seem to work and I got charged full wack anyway. I imagine it will get blamed on user error, not letting it register or something, but worth looking out for and not getting caught out. Obviously, emailed box office and told them to sort.
That's a shame to hear that. I renewed yesterday and applied the code with no issue. Hope it gets sorted and that it was just a temporary glitch.