Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 16-04-2021, 06:52 PM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percy Dalton View Post
Serious question. Should "Remainers" now be referred to as "Rejoiners" ?

I also recently read an article that a poll suggested that should we have another referendum the majority who responded said they would vote not to 're join the EU. Although the figures were close something like 49% to stay out 43% to re join with 8% undecided which was interesting.

Therefore should we have a new referendum and if so how would you vote ?
I would certainly vote to rejoin the customs union, it would solve many of our current problems including Northern Ireland. After the initial howls of outrage from the hard Brexiters I doubt if any of them would notice we were back in it.