View Single Post
Old 18-04-2021, 09:27 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Embarrassed to say that the Spurs game was the first time I ever went to Selhurst station. I always did Norwood or Thornton Heath but for some reason I decided to do Selhurst and managed to get lost between there and the ground! Oops!

Obviously it didn't do me any long term harm as a few years later I bought a flat right by that station.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1