Thread: Discussion: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 05:35 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
A while back I was quite keen on this guy. young, well schooled, versatile and has good pace. Difficult not to like the thought of him leaving Arsenal because he can't get regular starts and maybe build a career at Palace. I have seen him a few times now for WBA and not been overly impressed. I had expected more but when you think about it Arsenal are 2 places above us and he can't get into their side after oodles of chances in various positions. He is ranked 11th at WBA by whoscored (caveat caveat) at a team that is to be relegated. So should I be so surprised? Probably not.

So I am a bit on the fence about him now and TBH if pushed today it would be 'a no from me Bob'.
I wouldn't want him at left wing back (where he played mainly for Arsenal) or centre mid (where he plays for West brom). He couldn't fail to be a massive upgrade on all our right backs apart from AWB since promotion.