View Single Post
Old 20-09-2021, 04:28 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by churley1988 View Post
The technology behind the ticketing system whilst great in being able to select which seat you want at away games does mean we struggle to sell out because nobody wants the crap seats.

Itís not really fair that in order to open new blocks we need to sell the last one out fully, I was lucky to get a ticket early in the lower tier at West Ham but loads refused to go until they released more lower tier tickets and as far as I know it never happened.

That, coupled with the very late sales processes is going to make away games quite challenging, especially up North with obscene train prices to boot.
I do agree with this and what slightly erks me this season is that (AFAIU) the previous 'away' season ticket holders get priority over the rest of us for this season - with first choice of seats at no added cost! Not sure why!