Thread: Travel Information: Brighton Away
View Single Post
Old 25-02-2020, 06:55 AM
Keep St George

King William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKing William came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I've never driven but I think you can find spaces near Coldean and then walk down. I'm fairly sure from memory now they've got regulations in place in Moulsecoomb preventing people from doing so round there.
Im int he Bridge Car Park right by the ground. 15 book in advance. not sure if there are any spaces left.

(I may end up getting the train, so then try and flog the car parking space)