Thread: Doom Eternal
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2020, 04:37 AM
Turning Against This Land

Newts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNewts G : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Completed this at the weekend.

Loved it, havent played a computer game for a while, this one hooked me (which is normal for doom) love the little touches throughout the game to bring you back to the older games. Being able to play doom 1 and 2 as well within the game is pretty fun.

Great game, just working back through to find everything in the game. not bored of it at all, which would put me off doing for other titles.

Well worth playing.