View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 08:00 PM

jake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowjake5 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by King William View Post
yes I can see that message as well.

however,

1) I don't appear to have the option to select the £200 option
2) I don't appear to have the option to select it for someone within my F&F either!
Same problem with my daughters ticket . You have to log on to the account of the F&F You want to purchase for . Then under their F&F list find your name , click edit . You can tell them your ‘family ‘ or ‘friend’. Underneath is a tick box saying something like ‘ allow this person to purchase on your behalf’ ... tick that . When you sign onto your account and press renew season ticket the other persons name should be under yours and you can purchase the season tickets for both