View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 10:32 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake5 View Post
Same problem with my daughters ticket . You have to log on to the account of the F&F You want to purchase for . Then under their F&F list find your name , click edit . You can tell them your ‘family ‘ or ‘friend’. Underneath is a tick box saying something like ‘ allow this person to purchase on your behalf’ ... tick that . When you sign onto your account and press renew season ticket the other persons name should be under yours and you can purchase the season tickets for both
I’ve tried doing this with some F&F of mine but when I check the box, it keeps telling me that they are already linked with someone else. I don’t understand that. I guess I’ll end up having to make an expensive 0870 call to get it sorted out.