View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 05:17 PM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Forza didn't answer my question, so I'll try with you

How many refunded tickets did you give to the Academy? I'm just trying to see if there's a reason you got a voucher and we didn't!
I gave all four .... on the grounds I sort of thought it was money
already spent .....