Thread: Sky Go Help
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2021, 05:34 PM
Concession/Adult

9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet9Freedman9 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sky Go Help

After cancelling my Sky I am now having to watch live sport through an in-laws Sky Go through my Xbox One.

The picture quality is poor, even though my TV is 4K, HDMI cable etc. It seems to lag/stutter every few seconds and is extremely annoying, to the point where Iím actually considering getting Sky reinstated!

Has anyone experienced this? And if so is there a fix?

Having a little look on google and it does seem to be an issue when watching sport.

Cheers all.