View Single Post
Old 11-03-2021, 04:31 PM

palace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will renew, but I’m guessing there will be a fair few games that are not full capacity? It’s hard to imagine going from total lockdown to thousands squeezing into the Arthur concourse in a few months! I could be completely wrong of course.