View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGrim Reaper came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
Missed the Birmingham game but certainly remember the Alan Smith one. My memory of the Cantona game isn't of a particularly toxic atmosphere; maybe because we were about as far from the Kung Fu kick as it was possible to be, I mostly remember enjoying a deserved draw and don't think I knew that anything remarkable had happened until I got home.

Maybe I just wasn't paying attention!
My God - where the hell were you to not be close to one of the many scuffles that broke out all round the ground? The roof of the stand???

That was Poisonville that night. The kung fu bit was chaotic but then when May scored 7 minutes later, we had a load more scuffles around the place as United fans had managed to get tickets in the home sections.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/That-Progra...amme%3F&sr=8-1