View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 05:39 PM

November85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
It was for Wimbledon. 0-3 Feb 1998. Missed the second goal as I had my head in the bog after a ridiculously heavy weekend on the cider

Valerian Ismael's (horror) debut.

Made 13 appearances for us - it was unlucky for him AND us!
That was a real low. The 5-0 was just before my time, but this match might have been the worst defeat for me in terms of how shit I thought we were. Either that or the 3-1 at home to Crewe when Kit Symons was caretaker.