View Single Post
Old 25-03-2021, 06:22 AM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by big bad John View Post
Not to forget Peter Taylor. What I vaguely remember about that match was that probably half the crowd were Palace. We were congregated behind one of the goals and the wooden terraces were an absolute death trap. Bit of trouble on the way back to the station when we went past a squaddie pub and her majesty's finest decided to come out and lob a few bottles at Palace fans.
Those wooden boards were very bouncy!

That's the only thing I remember about that game