Thread: Moan U
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 07:52 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian of Chatham View Post
Yes, I agree with your sentiments here. I have more sympathy to the fans of Grimsby or Southend who have dropped down into the National non-League than I do for the Man U fans yesterday.
But if Grimsby or Southend did what the mancs did it wouldn't of made the tv .So it needs the big clubs fans to step up and say there bit in this as that is the only way the money men will take note.