View Single Post
Old 25-02-2005, 03:30 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
It is also like, they expect you to know what you are looking for and where to look. So if you ask for help, you have to tell them confidently of exactly what you are after.

And sometimes you could say "I'm looking for Wills' Scissors cards"
"which series?" they say instantly back
"the 1914 series of footballers" you reply
" which cards" they say straight away
"Rev Kenneth Hunt" you say, whilst fumbling through your list
instantly they reply "no I haven't got that one" (without looking)as if they know their entire stock, card by card, despite holding thousands of cards!
Exactly what happened to me, 'cept I was asking about Pattreouiex and probably pronounced it wrong too...