View Single Post
Old 24-03-2005, 12:25 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More of your help required.

I have two out of three of the Panini club crests issued between 85 and 87. Trouble is, as these have been cut from albums, I don't know which is which and thus, which one I am missing.

Here is the scan of the two I have (being foils they don't scan very well, but I hope there's enough to go on here)

As ever, all help gratefully received.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg panini_bages.jpg (79.0 KB, 37 views)