View Single Post
Old 25-11-2008, 09:00 AM

Slough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSlough Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
You might also try Dots Free - this is the old game I used to play as a boy, where you take turns in joining dots in order to 'win' boxes.

No idea why the price is coming up in another currency - if you have you settings right it should always display in sterling.
Yep, look at that game and will download later
I use my laptop at work for charging it up (which also has itunes on it, but I don't sync with it), so maybe something to do with it.