Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 10:59 AM

cross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againcross lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Would anyone know / understand the German entry requirements at the moment - specifically for children?

We're driving there next week and my 2 children are under 12 - they've had one vaccination (all they're allowed at the moment) but I'm pretty sure Germany let their <12s have 2 jabs and so I'm not sure whether my children would class as fully vaccinated (and therefore not need a PCR test) or not?

Cheers

Chris