View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 05:23 PM

November85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNovember85 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Millwall at home 2001. The match started with the edgiest minute's silence I've ever experienced, ending up with someone in the Holmesdale shouting "Shut up you *****" towards the Millwall fans, who had the whole Arthur. They went on to win 3-1, taking the piss, trashing the place (I distinctly remember seeing one holding a toilet seat above his head). A lone Palace fan couldn't take it any more and ran out the of Holmesdale onto the pitch to try to confront them all. And at the end we were penned in on Holmesdale Road while Millwall went off to Norwood Junction, trashing cars as they went,