Thread: Discussion: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 06:05 PM

GB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is hereGB2506 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
To be honest ORP, rather strangely for me to say that a club destined for relegation WBA have some very decent players that can be up for grabs, i.e (GK)Johnstone, (RWB) Furlong, (LWB) Townsend as you mentioned (CB's) Ajeyi and Bartley, Midfield= Pereira, Gallagher, and there is another who's name i cant think of, and Up Front i like that big new African Centre Forward who looks capable and will be a bigger threat next season i feel.
Which makes it baffling as to why they still struggle even having football's Houdini in charge of them, yet he has not been able to lift them.
You make it sound like they’re the champions elect.

Ajeyi is a Championship CB playing in the Premier League, Bartley isn’t much better. The big bloke they signed upfront in Jan looks awful, completely out of hIs depth. They have a couple of good players but there is a reason they’re getting relegated and will struggle to make 25 points.

Allardyce is known for his teams being defensively strong and he couldn’t get it to work at West Brom because the players aren’t good enough at this level.