Thread: Apple Watch
View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 07:53 AM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Can you tether it to your iPhone so you can use data from your mobile contract?
I guess thatís the key. I doubt sheíll be going anywhere without her phone.
Yes if non cellular version then as long as the iPhone is with you there is no difference between the two. The cellular version is only any good if you expect to use it without carrying your phone around. I.e going out for a run you can leave your phone at home but still receive emails and calls with the cellular version but you canít if you have the non cellular version.