Thread: Audiobooks!
View Single Post
Old 22-01-2010, 02:11 PM
Sonic Boom!

Malakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses growMalakite knows where the wild roses grow
Audiobooks!

Does anyone use them? I have just downloaded my first to try! I have imported to my itunes and via this link: To view the link you have to Register or Login

Have named each chapter from the nook. Trouble is I still cannot seem to drag all of the files into the 'Audiobook' section of itunes. Does anyone know how, and also use this function, or is it just as easy to leave the audiobook as an mp3? I just like the fact that if you stick all of the files in 'Audiobooks' you are able to take off from where you last left the book automatically

Any advice and info on any experience you all have on this would be ace as always