View Single Post
Old 27-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Thanks. I bought those two as singles on ebay, but I did see some sellers are trying to sell the whole update set for crazy money! Good luck to them I suppose if people are daft enough to not find the page on the Panini website.

In addition to the Euro 2020 Tournament stickers, there is also a Swiss 'Pearl' variation on the same stickers. (Swiss ones usually are different to everyone else's at major Finals)

Some time in April there will be a new Panini Obsidian card collection, and some time in May a Panini Mosaic card collection, which look rather like Prizm cards to be honest.

Any idea on when the Revolution card set comes out?
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013