Thread: Discussion: Ainsley Maitland-Niles
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 05:23 PM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB2506 View Post
Really?? Would walk into our team at CM which he has always said is his best/favourite position.
I've never seen him play there. I've only ever seen him at RB or as a wingback for Arsenal. Very composed on the ball, but I haven't seen much in the way of creativity, goals, passing range etc. I don't think we're blessed with our current CM options either, but I'm not convinced Maitland-Niles would improve things that much.