View Single Post
Old 04-04-2021, 05:25 AM

N Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is hereN Herts Eagle Sam the man is here
It was a defeat we had them that season. This one though was hard to take. Man City dominated for a long period. Quinns performance was spectacular though hard to take and I for one did not appreciate at the time. Third it is then if we dont fall away and the feeling after this game was we could well do. Seemed like we were running out of gas.

But North West London calls third time in two years. I had the tickets in a simple turn up wait in not to long a queue on what was a pleasent day. After the all night and half night the previous season it was almost civilised. Ended up buying three tickets. Had the season tickets gor a couple of friends.
Work had eased slightly and was time to relax a little so was glad of the break. However it also gave me time to think. On the way back from picking up tickets did the first look at new houses for sale just a drive round the estate. No kids or wife with me was rare chance. During the next season early on we moved house but it started then not that the wife knew that at the time.