Thread: iphone users
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2008, 07:44 AM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Apple are just about to move into the office apps and email market for business though.

I have a question... I currentlt have all my music on Itunes which feeds my 60gig ipod (its about 75% full.) If I were to get an Iphone how would it interact with my current installation of itunes? Will it try and sync all 45gig to the phone, or does each device have its own seperate interface?

I love the ipod and iphone but I hate Itunes!!