View Single Post
Old 22-02-2009, 12:10 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
We were quite proud of the old hot air balloon that saved a few games at Filbert Street.
Wonder if i was at the game mentioned,1978/79,off the top of my head,some dark days and low attendences at Leicester back then.

But soon to be turned round by Jock Wallace,a couple of experienced heads and a glut of youngsters.........i know.......