View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 10:25 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
Hmm that's really strange. So you can't log in with Firefox on PC/Android/iOS or Safari on iPad? What can you log in with?

I'm a bit tied up with the match today but let me know if this is still happening tomorrow, and I'll send you a PM and see if we can work out what's going on
It's changing by the minute, mate.

Initially, Firefox on iPadOS was the only issue. Then Firefox on Windows 10 started booting me out of login after a short period of inactivity, but allowed me to log back in again (this is still the case).

Logging in from Safari on iPadOS was fine initially but now won't let me in. I have deleted and reinstalled Firefox as I mentioned, as well as deleting any cache files and saved passwords that I know how to, to no avail.

This afternoon Firefox on Android started acting the same as on Windows 10, however it seems to have become stable again, as I type.

I consider myself to be pretty tech savvy for an old bloke, but this is doing my head in.

"She likes it hard, that's her trouble."