Thread: Moan U
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2021, 08:37 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ob13 View Post
I wasn't really implying that it wasn't but seeing someone else refer to it being a steward and having only heard a quick passing mention of it at the time it could have been inaccurate.
Deliberately slashing anybodies face with a bottle is particularly scummish please dont think i was in any way trying to downgrade that.
No problem, I had only just seen a photo of the wound when saw your post, apologies if my post insinuated you were downgrading the incident