Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 10-03-2021, 02:37 PM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Season Tickets 2021/22

Who's renewing then?

I might move from the Lower Holmesdale for the first time in nearly 10 years. Getting old now and want a seat with a decent view.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:43 PM

BovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBovrilDan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Definitely renewing in LH with my son.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:51 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
I probably will. Lower Holmesdale with my son. But I have serious doubts how many games we will be able to attend at full capacity or without any Covid safety measures in place.
Old 10-03-2021, 02:54 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Prices held too it seems from 19/20. So those who are 20/21 ticket holders and chose to keep the "account credit" should barely have to pay anything around (£50 for the LH).

19/20 Prices here for those who have forgotten: To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 10-03-2021, 02:55 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Following the government’s positive update on the easing of lockdown, we are delighted to be in a position to confirm details for 21/22 Season Tickets, as follows:

20/21 Season Ticket holders are now able to select what they would like to do with the remaining funds on their account relating to the final ten home games of this season, with the choice of: credit, directing the funds towards the club’s Academy or Foundation in the form of a donation, or a straight refund. Please make your selection before 22nd March.

The price of all 21/22 Season Tickets have been frozen at 19/20 rates, with adults from £420, children from £95 and seniors from £280.

Phase 1:

20/21 Season Ticket holders have an exclusive renewal period of six weeks at the lowest rates, between 6th April – 14th May.

Phase 2:

Between 15th May – 18th June, 20/21 Season Ticket holders and all 19/20 Season Ticket holders can purchase a 21/22 Season Ticket and save their seat. These prices are also frozen from the Phase 2 window in 19/20, and supporters can pay by direct debit during this window. The direct debit programme will be managed in-house, with 0% interest and no fees charged.

Phase 3:

Remaining Season Tickets go on general sale from 24th June, and will also be priced as per Phase 3 pricing in 19/20. A range of Membership products which enable ticket access will also be on sale from June.

There is a possibility that some supporters may be able to attend our final home fixture at Selhurst Park, subject to Premier League decision and government guidelines. Rest assured, your choice of credit/refund/donation on your 20/21 Season Ticket will not impact your eligibility for tickets in this scenario, and 20/21 Season Ticket holders will be prioritised. More information will follow in due course.

Renewals for Seasonal Hospitality clients are also available from 6th April with prices frozen from the 19/20 season. If you’re interested in premium packages for next season, register your interest here.

Everyone at Crystal Palace F.C. would like to thank all Season Ticket holders for their continued patience, loyalty and magnificent support during these unprecedented times, and we eagerly await your return to Selhurst Park.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 10-03-2021, 02:57 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Basically if you did renew for this season 2020/21 you will be able to renew between 6th April - 18th June
If you did not renew but, did the Save Your Seat option you will be able to renew between 15th May - 18th June

From the 24th June new Season Ticket holders will be able to apply and Membership items will be launched as well.

Old 10-03-2021, 03:01 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Who's renewing then?

I might move from the Lower Holmesdale for the first time in nearly 10 years. Getting old now and want a seat with a decent view.
Following this season I don't think I've ever wanted to renew my season ticket more!
Old 10-03-2021, 03:02 PM

daves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedaves61 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Basically if you did renew for this season 2020/21 you will be able to renew between 6th April - 18th June
If you did not renew but, did the Save Your Seat option you will be able to renew between 15th May - 18th June

From the 24th June new Season Ticket holders will be able to apply and Membership items will be launched as well.
It says ALL 2019-20 ST holders can renew then - so shouldn't matter if you did SYS. I'll wait and see who the manager is.
Old 10-03-2021, 03:07 PM
Significant Udder

Direwolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is hereDirewolf Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Who's renewing then?

You'll be getting an Executive Box then?
Old 10-03-2021, 03:19 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So reading between the lines those that paid £200 to reserve their seat for the 21/22 season ( me included ) was a pile of horse crap.
Old 10-03-2021, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daves61 View Post
It says ALL 2019-20 ST holders can renew then - so shouldn't matter if you did SYS. I'll wait and see who the manager is.
Yes all Season Ticket holders can but if you also got one for this season then you can renew earlier as well.

Old 10-03-2021, 04:16 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Am I right in thinking that if you didn't renew last year or SYS, you have to pay a higher amount than the other two?
Old 10-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laths View Post
So reading between the lines those that paid £200 to reserve their seat for the 21/22 season ( me included ) was a pile of horse crap.
I'll imagine it could be if you didn't SYS but were a 19/20 holder, you can renew with SYS people, but your old seat won't be saved/is up for grabs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Am I right in thinking that if you didn't renew last year or SYS, you have to pay a higher amount than the other two?
Yes. I don't think SYS people get the early bird price. Nor do 19/20 holders who did neither. Only people purchased a full priced season ticket for this year get the early bird price. I guess they want to reward that loyalty?
Old 10-03-2021, 04:26 PM

Am I remembering correctly that if you did the save my seat option there was a "holding amount" paid and that amount is deducted from this seasons renewal amount?

Old 10-03-2021, 04:26 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Am I remembering correctly that if you did the save my seat option there was a "holding amount" paid and that amount is deducted from this seasons renewal amount?
Yes, the SYS funds will come off this years ticket.
Old 11-03-2021, 02:56 PM

Simonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSimonro : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
I'll imagine it could be if you didn't SYS but were a 19/20 holder, you can renew with SYS people, but your old seat won't be saved/is up for grabs?

Yes. I don't think SYS people get the early bird price. Nor do 19/20 holders who did neither. Only people purchased a full priced season ticket for this year get the early bird price. I guess they want to reward that loyalty?

Apparently someone called the box office and they confirmed that those who took the SYS option will be able to buy in phase 1.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:17 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Yes, that was me.

I have it in writing (see other thread) from the Box Office.

Anyone who chose the deferral option and plans to pay in full can renew in phase 1. Anyone who chose the deferral option and wants to pay in instalments has to wait 'til phase 2.
Old 11-03-2021, 03:27 PM

Oh that is fantastic news, thanks Kirby!

Get that renewal sorted a bit quicker on the credit card lol.

Old 11-03-2021, 04:31 PM

palace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalace910 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I will renew, but I’m guessing there will be a fair few games that are not full capacity? It’s hard to imagine going from total lockdown to thousands squeezing into the Arthur concourse in a few months! I could be completely wrong of course.
Old 12-03-2021, 07:22 AM

I would imagine it is dependent on Vaccine roll-out to be honest. If, the Summer end time for all adults to be offered at least one jab then it is reasonable to expect near capacity crowds from the start in mid-August but it is such a long way away at this stage.