Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-04-2021, 02:06 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
No sign of any choices of different seats that may be available for those of us who paid £200 or bought STs last season. Expect the Ultras/HF area to be available Mr P
Isn't that because you're renewing your current seat, then at a later date, they open it up to swap for a different area if available?
Old 06-04-2021, 02:33 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Trying to renew but none of the Credit from last season is there so it is asking for full payment of £1505 for my 3 tickets when they owe me circa £1400. Anyone else having the same problem or know how to resolve it?
Old 06-04-2021, 02:37 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Unsure whether to renew. How many matches will we miss due to future lockdowns? I’ve no interest in going if there are limits on numbers - eg 8000 at a match. Am I going to have to produce a vaccine passport or negative test?
Old 06-04-2021, 02:46 PM

Garfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGarfy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Trying to renew but none of the Credit from last season is there so it is asking for full payment of £1505 for my 3 tickets when they owe me circa £1400. Anyone else having the same problem or know how to resolve it?
Have you not received a separate email advising of your credit and voucher code?
Old 06-04-2021, 03:19 PM
You looking at me?

Benny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really niceBenny B Block hopes the chip shop isn't closed, 'cos their pies are really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfy View Post
Have you not received a separate email advising of your credit and voucher code?
This is the boat I am in. I should have full credit but havenít had the voucher sent to me. On my online account thereís a voucher code that I can see, but when I add it to the voucher code box on the checkout screen it says itís invalid.

Anyone having the same issue? Any ideas on how to solve?
Old 06-04-2021, 04:05 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benny B Block View Post
This is the boat I am in. I should have full credit but havenít had the voucher sent to me. On my online account thereís a voucher code that I can see, but when I add it to the voucher code box on the checkout screen it says itís invalid.

Anyone having the same issue? Any ideas on how to solve?
I can't see any voucher code or anything. Why am I not surprised by this.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:17 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Found my voucher and have renewed but never got any email confirmation, but payment has gone through. Anyone else had this?
Old 06-04-2021, 04:30 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I’ve got a voucher emailed to me even though I’ve had the money refunded to me!?
Also saying on website my season ticket not available to renew! Anyone else had this issue?

Such a ******* shambles. Every year they find a new way to cock something box office related up!
Any other business run like our box office would go bust.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:39 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Found my voucher and have renewed but never got any email confirmation, but payment has gone through. Anyone else had this?
Yes Iíve had the same, I wouldnít worry, thereís sometimes a lag when getting tickets from the box office
Old 06-04-2021, 04:45 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Same.

After reading your post I took a screenshot of confirmation.
Old 06-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsonpen View Post
No sign of any choices of different seats that may be available for those of us who paid £200 or bought STs last season. Expect the Ultras/HF area to be available Mr P
It's renewal only now. Movers window isn't until a later date. So renew your existing seat as normal for now.

From the cub website: "There will be a movers window between the Keep your Seat deadline (18th June) and Phase 3 general sale (24th June)."
Old 06-04-2021, 05:05 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
I got two emails today one for me one for my brother.
Logged on to my account.
Went to buy season tickets.
Both ticket listed at full price, tells you to enter voucher on next page.
Entered one voucher and pressed enter, added second voucher and it gave me the balance to pay.
Paid it and got a confirmation email for both ST's.

I'm not sure why it goes so wrong for so many people.

Old 06-04-2021, 05:19 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Iíve got a voucher emailed to me even though Iíve had the money refunded to me!?
Also saying on website my season ticket not available to renew! Anyone else had this issue?

Such a ******* shambles. Every year they find a new way to cock something box office related up!
Any other business run like our box office would go bust.
Write a very polite email to the club explaining you can't renew your ticket, and once they fix the problem, use your voucher and get a cheap season ticket
Old 06-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Looks like very few emails confirming purchase have been sent. In the same boat having renewed two season tickets.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:31 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I sit in B Block and my mate I sit next to has a £27 difference between our refund amounts - the only difference I can think of is that I bought a CPFC training top for £29.50 in November - perhaps I used part of my refund allocation? Will check into.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:34 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
I sit in B Block and my mate I sit next to has a £27 difference between our refund amounts - the only difference I can think of is that I bought a CPFC training top for £29.50 in November - perhaps I used part of my refund allocation? Will check into.
Just checked no its not that - I paid on my debit card.
Old 06-04-2021, 05:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Looks like very few emails confirming purchase have been sent. In the same boat having renewed two season tickets.
8 years in the Prem and still a Cowboy outfit. I really don't know how we manage to stumble along like this
Old 06-04-2021, 11:08 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardarian View Post
Just checked no its not that - I paid on my debit card.
Did one of you go to the Spurs game? My wife and I had different voucher totals and it turns out its because both the Spurs tickets were taken off my account, so I had £52 less (£26 per ticket) than she did.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:50 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Any of you slick dudes know what the definite of a junior is. I can't find it on the website.

Is one becoming 16 in Oct 21 still a junior for season tickets, just trying to work out what I have to cough up.
Old 07-04-2021, 10:51 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Any of you slick dudes know what the definite of a junior is. I can't find it on the website.

Is one becoming 16 in Oct 21 still a junior for season tickets, just trying to work out what I have to cough up.
It did go all the way up to 18 not so long ago, don't know if that changed though