Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-04-2021, 10:55 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
4.12 Concessionary prices are available for a Season Ticket based on the following eligibility:

4.12.1 SENIORS prices are available to individuals aged 65 years or older on 01 August 2021;

4.12.2 YOUNG ADULTS prices are available to individuals aged 18, 19, 20 or 21 years on 01 August 2021;

4.12.3 STUDENT prices are available to supporters in full time education on 01 October 2021;

4.12.4 UNDER 18 prices are available to individuals aged between the ages of 10 and 18 years on 01 August 2021;

4.12.5 UNDER 10 prices are available to individuals who are between the ages of 2 and 10 years on 01 August 2021, subject to the Under 10 Season Ticket being purchased in conjunction with an adult Season Ticket;

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 07-04-2021, 10:59 AM

Sureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSureagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Any of you slick dudes know what the definite of a junior is. I can't find it on the website.

Is one becoming 16 in Oct 21 still a junior for season tickets, just trying to work out what I have to cough up.
4.12.2 YOUNG ADULTS prices are available to individuals aged 18, 19, 20 or 21 years on 01 August 2021;

4.12.3 STUDENT prices are available to supporters in full time education on 01 October 2021;

4.12.4 UNDER 18 prices are available to individuals aged between the ages of 10 and 18 years on 01 August 2021;

4.12.5 UNDER 10 prices are available to individuals who are between the ages of 2 and 10 years on 01 August 2021, subject to the Under 10 Season Ticket being purchased in conjunction with an adult Season Ticket;
Old 07-04-2021, 11:37 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Cheers, Jim, Norwich and Sure.
Old 07-04-2021, 01:38 PM
Smudging at Selhurst

smudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesmudgerseagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ive renewed my lot but no Email confirmation although the payment has gone through

Did the people that renewed yesterday get a mail eventually as looking on here it seems that there was a delay yesterday as well ?
Old 07-04-2021, 02:33 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgerseagles View Post
Ive renewed my lot but no Email confirmation although the payment has gone through

Did the people that renewed yesterday get a mail eventually as looking on here it seems that there was a delay yesterday as well ?
Still waiting for the confirmation email.

Didn't get a phone call back either.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:11 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I was going to ask the same as I didn't get an email either. Everything on my account does look like it worked so I hope it was fine.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:10 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Nope.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:49 PM

Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!Terrytelwhateva knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Renewed mine today and got a receipt in 5 minutes.
Old 07-04-2021, 04:58 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt View Post
Did one of you go to the Spurs game? My wife and I had different voucher totals and it turns out its because both the Spurs tickets were taken off my account, so I had £52 less (£26 per ticket) than she did.
Thanks for reply, and would have explained it, but no neither of us went to the Spurs game - perhaps the system thinks I did tho? Think I will have to call them.
Old 08-04-2021, 06:37 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Posted on the wrong thread but record renewals in the first 24 hours according to the club.

Ringing endorsement for Royball
Old 08-04-2021, 07:47 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Or everyone expecting a change which is likely. Or everyone just misses the matchday experience so much they couldn't give a flying f--k what is dished up on the pitch!
Old 08-04-2021, 11:14 AM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Or everyone expecting a change which is likely. Or everyone just misses the matchday experience so much they couldn't give a flying f--k what is dished up on the pitch!
I am firmly in this bracket!
Old 08-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Iíve got a voucher emailed to me even though Iíve had the money refunded to me!?
Also saying on website my season ticket not available to renew! Anyone else had this issue?

Such a ******* shambles. Every year they find a new way to cock something box office related up!
Any other business run like our box office would go bust.
Yes, my son has had a voucher for £26.16 sent to him, despite the fact that I spoke to the box office (they called me back) a couple of weeks ago and did a refund for the remainder of both our STs.

I'm now going to have to go back and check all amounts of refunds we have got, before emailing them to ask what the gift voucher is all about.
Old 08-04-2021, 04:15 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I know I paid last season but I have got two new season tickets for £435 - bargain!

Everything went smoothly with the vouchers etc I just haven't received a receipt from the box office (however I did get a generic ''thanks for renewing'' email).

Quite impressed with the club on this tbh!
Old 08-04-2021, 04:51 PM

dhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedhcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Posted on the wrong thread but record renewals in the first 24 hours according to the club.

Parish has probably put everyone's account on auto renewal
Old 09-04-2021, 02:55 PM

Johnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJohnsonpen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Always used to be HFs who watched the game with their back turned
Old 10-04-2021, 07:58 AM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with 000's of fans having discount vouchers to use
Old 10-04-2021, 12:16 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

I never get a confirmation email from the box office for any purchase I make. I've always assumed their emails get stuck in some spam filter somewhere but I've never been able to sort it out. I always have to check on my tickets account to confirm that I have actually been sold the tickets. It also means I can't print off e-tickets from the email.
Old 10-04-2021, 12:20 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
Iíve got a voucher emailed to me even though Iíve had the money refunded to me!?
Yes we got a voucher of around £25 per ST holder even though we've received a full refund on our 20/21 STs. I've no idea why we've received it. The club have said we can use it against future purchases - though we'd already bought our 21/22 STs by the time we were told about the voucher.
Old 14-04-2021, 10:38 AM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just renewed for 4 people as voucher was in one big lump so stuck paying for friends and family again. Applied the voucher code but it didn't seem to work and I got charged full wack anyway. I imagine it will get blamed on user error, not letting it register or something, but worth looking out for and not getting caught out. Obviously, emailed box office and told them to sort.