Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-05-2022, 12:21 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I have a friend who lives in Beijing, she was locked in her house for two weeks after travelling to London and New York (after being herded there, attended, from the airport). She could only get out for minutes to receive food deliveries - they have prefects monitoring all this.
Itís a stretch to compare this to European measures.
People were having to throw the dead out of windows (from multi storey buildings) and food was being delivered via giant poles (not the east European variety).

Their lockdowns bear no resemblance whatsoever to what the uk had. We could exercise when we wanted, go to the shops to buy food and go to work if needed. They simply arenít comparable.
Old 14-05-2022, 12:24 PM

JimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is hereJimmyAG Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
People were having to throw the dead out of windows (from multi storey buildings) and food was being delivered via giant poles (not the east European variety).

Their lockdowns bear no resemblance whatsoever to what the uk had. We could exercise when we wanted, go to the shops to buy food and go to work if needed. They simply aren’t comparable.
Absolutely, I couldn't get my eyes tested or go to a "Garten-Feier" here...
Old 14-05-2022, 12:24 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:

Their lockdowns bear no resemblance whatsoever to what the uk had. We could exercise when we wanted, go to the shops to buy food and go to work if needed. They simply arenít comparable.
You forgot the armed guards
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:11 AM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
International travel question: I have to go to the USA and Im as confused as hell over what I need. Im told i need video proof that I took the antigen test. I also thought the anti gen had to be posted off and therby not being able to give a 24 hrs result that they are asking for.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 16-05-2022, 10:14 AM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Just had a dose of it. Tested positive a couple of weeks ago. Started to feel unwell, high temperature, lost sense of taste and smell, got a touch of the Covid finger (pus and swelling from it for no apparent reason). Unvaccinated, too. Got sense of taste/smell back after about a week, tested negative after about a week from first positive, finger back to normal. Frightening experience but I do not regret my position on being vaccinated, or not being vaccinated as the case is with me.
Old 16-05-2022, 10:41 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
Just had a dose of it. Tested positive a couple of weeks ago. Started to feel unwell, high temperature, lost sense of taste and smell, got a touch of the Covid finger (pus and swelling from it for no apparent reason). Unvaccinated, too. Got sense of taste/smell back after about a week, tested negative after about a week from first positive, finger back to normal. Frightening experience but I do not regret my position on being vaccinated, or not being vaccinated as the case is with me.
So your gamble on not getting the virus before a milder strain became dominant worked out for you.
Old 16-05-2022, 12:41 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
International travel question: I have to go to the USA and Im as confused as hell over what I need. Im told i need video proof that I took the antigen test. I also thought the anti gen had to be posted off and therby not being able to give a 24 hrs result that they are asking for.
You do not need video proof. You just need a negative test the result of which you upload to an app (Verifly)
Old 16-05-2022, 12:53 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
i am assuming you don't need any kind of test or vaccination to enter the UK now.
Old 16-05-2022, 01:11 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kolinkins View Post
You do not need video proof. You just need a negative test the result of which you upload to an app (Verifly)
Thx But how do you get the results back quickly enough if you have to post? I have an old Lateral flow test kit that gives an immediate answer but i thought antio gens had to be posted back then tested then get the result. Or are they now the same and give an immediate one?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 16-05-2022, 01:31 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
You got lucky.
Old 16-05-2022, 02:06 PM

kolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is herekolinkins Sam the man is here
Quote:
Thx But how do you get the results back quickly enough if you have to post? I have an old Lateral flow test kit that gives an immediate answer but i thought antio gens had to be posted back then tested then get the result. Or are they now the same and give an immediate one?
You submit results via the provider's app and they send a certificate back
Old 16-05-2022, 02:14 PM

BringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBringbackShipps came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Had all the symptoms over the last few days but continue to test negative, as is my Mrs. Got an extremely painful tongue at the moment (lots of small white blisters around the tip and sides) and read that 'COVID tongue' is actually a thing, but who knows...
Old 17-05-2022, 06:50 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Another couple of symptoms are hives and itching, and swollen features like a strong allergy. When my girlfriend got it her initial symptoms were a swollen eye (she looked like she'd been punched) followed by hives. According to her doctor, about 20% of people get this now.
Old 17-05-2022, 09:16 AM
Vast slug.

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Quote:
How old are you? Are you otherwise a healthy fella?
Old 17-05-2022, 08:04 PM

Malaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMalaga Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
Another couple of symptoms are hives and itching, and swollen features like a strong allergy. When my girlfriend got it her initial symptoms were a swollen eye (she looked like she'd been punched) followed by hives. According to her doctor, about 20% of people get this now.
That's funny sounds like hayfever to me...oh no it cant be ,has to be rona ffs.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:06 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle View Post
That's funny sounds like hayfever to me...oh no it cant be ,has to be rona ffs.
Wtf kind of hayfever have you seen that resembles a punch to the eye? Was it a pollen torture weekend or something?
Old 17-05-2022, 11:11 PM

bonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbonzo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Wtf kind of hayfever have you seen that resembles a punch to the eye? Was it a pollen torture weekend or something?
I wake up with what looks like two punched eyes throughout June with hay-fever tbf.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
I wake up with what looks like two punched eyes throughout June with hay-fever tbf.
Like proper punched eyes? Or slightly swollen eyes?

Iím happy to believe you but from personal experience a punched eye is so swollen you canít open it and the bruising lasts for days/ a couple of weeks. If it were me Iíd just take a piriton if it were hay fever rather than put up with partial blindness daily.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:17 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Weíre off to the US in the summer and found To view the link you have to Register or Login link from Tui useful - albeit you have to scroll to p55 for the US requirements.
Old 18-05-2022, 07:39 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Iím happy to believe you but from personal experience a punched eye is so swollen you canít open it and the bruising lasts for days/ a couple of weeks..
And I am happy to accept that H probably has greater experience of being punched in the eye than most of us.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ