Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 17-03-2009, 04:22 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
mms, cut and paste, forward sms, archive sms
the only things it is missing IMO

delighted with this news.

Kev, never had any problems with phone calls.
Old 17-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
The presentation is happening right now, still unclear about cut and paste.

Push is apparently fixed
Old 17-03-2009, 05:05 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Smoz; 17-03-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Old 17-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Cut and paste is here mother****ers
Old 17-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Shake to undo
Old 17-03-2009, 05:11 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
"Jason Chen:

There’s a photo icon inside the SMS app, and Scott called it the “Messages” application, which means there SHOULD be MMS coming soon too."
Old 17-03-2009, 05:11 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Send multiple pics at the same time
Old 17-03-2009, 05:12 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Cut and paste is here mother****ers
Is this the moment where the Jesus Phone finally walks on water?
Old 17-03-2009, 05:13 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Now turning water into wine:

"Jason Chen:

Next, Landscape. Apple’s had support for landscape mode for Safari since launch, and can enter text in wide-keyboard mode. Now you can use landscape in “all key applications” including Mail."
Old 17-03-2009, 05:13 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 17-03-2009, 05:14 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

being able to delete individual messages will be way cool
Old 17-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

The BIG news is that they’re adding support for MMS (as we spotted earlier). You can send and receive Photos right over the network. Contacts (VCard). Audio files. Or your location. No word about video yet though.

Next up is “Messages”, which they will enhance in 3.0. You can forward and delete messages–individual messages or multiple messages.
AKA Barrington Linguine

Ex-pat leviathan

sending your location sounds interesting
Old 17-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Ex-pat leviathan

Doesn't look like there'll be tethering though
Old 17-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
God, I want one of these soooo bad
Old 17-03-2009, 05:27 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Holy shit - a2dp
Old 17-03-2009, 05:31 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

"They’re going to ship it “this summer.” It will be a free update to iPhone 3G customers. It works on the original iPhone as well, so that not ALL the features will be available (like MMS and Stereo Bluetooth) on the 2G iPhone."
Old 17-03-2009, 06:00 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Will be interesting to see if O2 will include MMS in the bundle or charge extra.
Old 17-03-2009, 06:06 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I got mine free on a 35, 18 month, contract last October.
Was that the 16gb or 8gb? Where did you get it from?