Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-10-2008, 02:51 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
You will love it PM but don't forget to charge it.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:58 PM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalaceMonkey
And I trusted him.

Though he did also lie about insurance.

But all sales people do that, so I let him off.

if your with Lloyds tsb and have a gold account you get free mobile insurance with them
Old 08-10-2008, 07:04 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
I have unjailbroken my Iphone, I feel sick
I did the same. After the initial euphoria at having successfully followed the (fairly easy) instructions, I decided that it wasn't worth it - and restored the system.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:57 PM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickham_eagle
if your with Lloyds tsb and have a gold account you get free mobile insurance with them
yup, I've got it through my bank.

just downloading latest Itunes..
Old 09-10-2008, 07:07 AM

KingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not sayKingsleY knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Got my new iPhone a couple of days ago. Not majorly different from thrvfirst one, but deginstely more enjoyable to use!

* Nicer feel in your hand
* speaker quality loads better
* I actually have reception in my house now! O2 must have done something in the 2 years I've not been with them..
* visual voicemail is cool.. Didn't have that with the unlocked one
Old 09-10-2008, 08:56 AM
Eep! Woot!

PalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceMonkey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
woo!

got one!

I also managed to find a carphone warehouse person who was human and vaguely knowledgeable. sweet.
this was a lie.

he was a useless lump.
He told me that I wouldn't be able to use my iPhone tarrif until my next billing date (in 3 weeks), and therefore wouldn't have unlimited data & whatnot.

Just phoned o2 cos that sounded a bit wrong.
and it was wrong.

So now I can do what the hell I want!

yay!
Old 09-10-2008, 09:05 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
this was a lie.

he was a useless lump.
He told me that I wouldn't be able to use my iPhone tarrif until my next billing date (in 3 weeks), and therefore wouldn't have unlimited data & whatnot.

Just phoned o2 cos that sounded a bit wrong.
and it was wrong.

So now I can do what the hell I want!

yay!
Told you so
Old 09-10-2008, 09:07 AM
Eep! Woot!

right, now all I need is a brief summary of the 1000 posts in this thread
Old 09-10-2008, 11:49 AM

Axie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that farAxie stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Ok some apps I use

ifooty - set to Palace obviously
fring - skype on iphone (although probs with registering if email has a dot in it at the mo)
shazam - identify any song on radio etc
airsharing - files and folders on iphone
bbc iplayer
Lastfm - music
Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM
Eep! Woot!

how do you get iplayer?
Old 09-10-2008, 12:23 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
how do you get iplayer?
Go to bbc.co.uk/iplayer in safari

if you have a mac there is a way of downloading the videos and watching them in ipod app, otherwise it's web browser over wifi
Old 09-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Eep! Woot!

just need to find out the wifi password at work now.
Old 10-10-2008, 08:11 AM

wickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldwickham_eagle was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
have added some short cut icons to the phone but some of them look a bit crap any way i can delete them off there and how ?
Old 10-10-2008, 08:25 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Hold the icon down until it wobbles...
Old 10-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Eep! Woot!

light sabre, hee hee
Old 10-10-2008, 11:48 AM

Quote:
light sabre, hee hee

ha ha downloaded that as well i've found with the battery life if you completley let it run down the first 2 times and leave it on charge overnight has now started to hold its charge longer
Old 10-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Eep! Woot!

when I go into my contact bit, I just want to see phone contacts rather than email ones as well. anyone know if that's piossible?
Old 10-10-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
when I go into my contact bit, I just want to see phone contacts rather than email ones as well. anyone know if that's piossible?

trying to work that out as well but what i've done is put my email contacts all in lower case and mobile contacts all in upper case
Old 10-10-2008, 02:37 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Quote:
dude - click the groups button at the top
Old 10-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Eep! Woot!

I don't have one

Doesn't matter now, have combined all the emails & phone nbrs into single entries.
nice.

now, back to lightsaber!