Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 28-02-2021, 08:50 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Beatleboy must be happy he has got back up now.

I have been in that situation in a bar in The City. Drinking with a couple of female colleagues, and a pair of tossers at the next table encroach in our conversation and find it clever having a pop at me.

Their tune changed when a couple of late arriving mates showed up.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 01-03-2021, 01:36 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Beatleboy must be happy he has got back up now.

I have been in that situation in a bar in The City. Drinking with a couple of female colleagues, and a pair of tossers at the next table encroach in our conversation and find it clever having a pop at me.

Their tune changed when a couple of late arriving mates showed up.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 01-03-2021, 01:42 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
My two mates were pretty big black blokes as well..

One I am still in regular contact with, used to hang at his places in Tulse Hill and Catford.
The other the son of a Nigerian minister. Went to his wedding reception on a boat down the Thames, a few high profile people there. Lost contact with him.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

And don't hurt my eyes with that sleeveless sweater again or there will be a reckoning.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 01-03-2021, 02:18 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
The other the son of a Nigerian minister.
Do you still get emails from his Dad asking for your bank account details?
Old 27-03-2021, 06:55 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quite a few years ago now, I uploaded to YouTube a video of some John Lennon bootleg demo tracks I had. Today I found out it was taken down and my channel has received one copyright strike. First time I’ve received one after uploading hundreds of videos.

Have a look at who the takedown was issued by...

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I’m honoured

Old 27-03-2021, 07:07 PM
Facilities

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
lets be honest Jimi owned Sgt Pepper within a wekof it being released

Old 24-07-2021, 02:52 AM

Really interesting and a slightly freaky video, even if the music isn’t your cup of tea. Got me wondering that in future, we could have biopics made with the actual image of the character portrayed instead of a look a like actor. You just need an actor who can mimic their mannerisms well.

Old 14-10-2021, 06:45 PM

Old 14-10-2021, 06:56 PM

AJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is hereAJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Amazing film quality for something that was recording in 1969!
Old 14-10-2021, 06:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
I heard Maidstoned Eagle has seats for the front row of the opering performance.
Old 14-10-2021, 07:28 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
Extensively cleaned up by To view the link you have to Register or Login

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 14-10-2021, 07:37 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Really looking forward to it. Loving John’s stripey, multi-coloured shirt. I used to have one a bit similar from Paul Smith - I loved it but a mate borrowed it & somehow lost it….
Old 14-10-2021, 07:53 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
It's amazing. Such a contrast with the low tech recording equipment. All dials and needles.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:17 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Looks fascinating.

Guess I’m getting Disney + after all then. Have been considering it, for the Mandolorian and the end of the walking dead.