Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-10-2021, 04:48 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden Eagle View Post
Sorry to hear this and hope you are starting to recover, but your last line is very sound advice.

45000 cases today, this really hasn't gone away. Yes, we do need to try and live our lives, but IMO should really wear masks in shops and public transport.

And unhelpful statements from this Govt about how those WFH, should get back to their offices don't help, either.
100%

The coverage over the past couple of months is bizarre. Current daily death rates come to about 50k a year, and then there is long Covid. But itís like itís all over if you look at the news.
Old 14-10-2021, 04:59 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You miss the point again Peter. I wear masks in shops, but I donít think that it does any good. I just do it to be a good citizen.
I don't miss the point. My issue is there seems to be a large minority that think they are above being a good citizen.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:01 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Direwolf View Post
The herd is seeking immunity.
I get images of the herds in The Walking Dead.

Old 14-10-2021, 05:04 PM

All the best CR.

Old 14-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
All the best CR.
And from me too.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-10-2021, 05:17 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Thanks for the best wishes
Old 14-10-2021, 06:24 PM
Having an off day

Ferris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Iíve had Covid since the weekend. Despite being double vaccinated it has been the worst illness Iíve had other than when I got the flu years back and lost a stone in weight and was hallucinating.

If it was this bad with the vaccine I hate to think what it would have been like without. And Iím in my 40s, good BMI and no known underlying health issues.

It made me a bit anxious at times. First day Iíve felt a bit more normal and really hoping Iím on the mend.

Get vaccinated if you arenít, you really donít wanna get Covid.
Out of interest, which vaccine did you get?
Old 14-10-2021, 07:01 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve had Covid since the weekend. Despite being double vaccinated it has been the worst illness Iíve had other than when I got the flu years back and lost a stone in weight and was hallucinating.

If it was this bad with the vaccine I hate to think what it would have been like without. And Iím in my 40s, good BMI and no known underlying health issues.

It made me a bit anxious at times. First day Iíve felt a bit more normal and really hoping Iím on the mend.

Get vaccinated if you arenít, you really donít wanna get Covid.
Hope you're feeling better soon.

Like you, I had it despite being double vaccinated and felt really sick for over a week. Would absolutely not want to catch it without having been vaccinated.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
Out of interest, which vaccine did you get?
Astra Zeneca. In June for second jab.

Annoyingly my smell has now disappeared :/

Iíve read that people can get better then worse, is that true?

I felt a lot better today but now my smell has gone it makes me anxious it will get worse again.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:15 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Good news for those around you, of course.
Best wishes from Madrid.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
Good news for those around you, of course.
Best wishes from Madrid.

My sisters smell has barely come back after a year!
Old 14-10-2021, 08:29 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Annoyingly my smell has now disappeared :/
Patchouli?

But yes, all the best, obviously.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Patchouli?

But yes, all the best, obviously.
As far as I can tell I canít smell anything at all. But can still taste.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:47 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

My sisters smell has barely come back after a year!
Have the shortages reached the perfume counter as well then?

(Get well soon CR)
Old 14-10-2021, 08:54 PM

I’ve been so unwell the last few days I almost stopped positing in the politics forum. I think that tells you all you need to know.
Old 14-10-2021, 08:55 PM
Having an off day

Ferris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFerris Bueller : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Astra Zeneca. In June for second jab.
I thought that might be the case with the lower efficacy against delta. Hope you feel better soon!
Old 14-10-2021, 08:59 PM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferris Bueller View Post
I thought that might be the case with the lower efficacy against delta. Hope you feel better soon!
My wife was double jabbed with Pfizer and still caught it.

It's risk reduction from any of them, not bullet proofing unfortunately
Old 14-10-2021, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post

Also the study I saw said that after three months Pfizer has dipped to the same level as AZ.

Loads of vaccinated people are getting it. And joking aside itís been horrible.

Worst bit has been my daughter worrying. Her and her mum brought stuff for me on a couple of days and seeing her poor little worried face through the window

Hope I continue to get better. Miss seeing her so much.
Old 14-10-2021, 10:18 PM
Having an off day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reps AJ View Post

Were her symptoms as rough as CRs though?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Iíve been so unwell the last few days I almost stopped positing in the politics forum. I think that tells you all you need to know.
Canít help wondering if you were deliberately infected by one of those running dog chappies.